Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Curators Collection for Joss and Main

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. After the last few weeks of focusing on my staircase makeover (which I revealed last Thursday), I was in major need of some R&R. But now Im back and thrilled to announce that Im partnering with Joss & Main to create an exclusive curated collection with furniture, accessories, and home decor that expresses my design style Classic Eclectic. It is such an honor to be working with Joss & Main, and I can not wait for you to see the items that can soon be in your home!

You have heard of Joss & Main, right? If not, no worries. Their site offers new events every day pertaining to different styles / themes which last for a limited time so you have to act fast; you snooze, you loose. Items include housewares, gifts, furniture, accessories and more (with prices discounted up to 70% off retail). Joss & Main is a members-only site, but no worries because their membership is FREE and here is your exclusive invitation from me.

My BIG EVENT goes live the evening of Sunday, July 1, so mark your calendars! Heres a peak of a few items that youll see in my Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment