Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Seven Series: Industrial Style Barstools

Im on the hunt

for industrial style barstools. This time its not for a client, but instead for moi :)

Ive started a few blog series here & there throughout my blogging career, but sad to say that none lasted too long. But, Im starting a new one called Seven Series, were Ill showcase a collection of 7 items having to do with one interior topic. This first one is Industrial Style Barstools.

Check out my roundup

Sources: 1 Crate and Barrel Turner Barstool / 2 Neiman Marcus Industrial Stools / 3 West Elm Industrial Stool / 4 Wisteria Liberty Tavern Stool / 5 Wisteria Smart and Sleek Stool / 6 Sundance Mid-Century Studio Stool / 7 Horchow Arteriors Wooden Barstool

Do you like and/or appreciate the look of industrial style? Personally, I wouldnt enjoy living in an entire home that is so minimalistic and hard, but I do like to include elements of this style throughout my decor alittle goes a long way. Adding pieces, like barstools for example, introduces a little touch of the design style, yet still allows you to achieve a warm and cozy aesthestic.

Industrial Barstools; Image via 79ideas.org

Industrial Barstools; Image by Sarah of Albaworks seen on Apartment Therapy

Unique Industrial Barstools; Image via Kitchen Building

This is an entire space that my eye was immediately drawn to. Its Bar Agricole in San Francisco and this image was taken by Remodelista. As I just mentioned that I wouldnt want to have an entire home in the industrial style, I do think that this look is great for a restaurant, or even a hotel! Check it out

Yes? No? Would you enjoy hanging out here with the guys or a couple of your girlfriends?

No comments:

Post a Comment